Performance Marketing Analyst
- Boise, ID
Do you have a strong interest in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and want to become a Performance Marketing expert in an ever-changing marketing channel? Does analyzing data, taking initiative, and having an impact on performance while expanding your pay-per-click (PPC) knowledge in an eCommerce environment excite you? Balsam Brands is looking for a talented, driven individual to join our team as the Performance Marketing Analyst.
As Performance Marketing Analyst, you will drive SEM traffic and revenue to our Webstores by focusing on our paid marketing initiatives – including text, display, and video ads. You are creative and love teamwork, but can also get things done independently.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various departments to work on cross-functional projects. You will also work across geographies with our team in Manila!
The Performance Marketing Analyst will report to the Performance Marketing Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze PPC performance utilizing a variety of analytics tools
- Perform keyword research and expand PPC accounts
- Perform ad copy and landing page testing and analysis
- Optimize and expand Google and Bing Shopping campaigns
- Work with the Performance Marketing team across geographies
- Understand the eCommerce landscape, and optimize SEM accounts accordingly
- Keep up-to-date with SEM best practices, bid management, keyword development tool
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry level applicants welcome; retail or eCommerce experience a bonus
- Strong interest in SEM Campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Inquisitive mind and analytical approach to solving problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel; ability to learn new software programs
- Demonstrated history of teamwork, including a willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude and a sense of humor
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary and beyond, our flagship brand, Balsam Hill, is partnering with Macy’s to present "Deck The Halls", a wondrous float bringing the magic of Christmas to life in the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®!
Balsam Brands is honored to be the recipient of multiple awards:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Location: Boise, ID or Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and transcript. Please include in your cover letter a dish you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.