Marketing Data Analyst - Manila, PH
- Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst who will be responsible for preparing, monitoring, and pulling performance information related to campaigns for a small portfolio of sites. He/She must be a hard-working and trustworthy individual with research skills, keen attention to detail, strong data entry and time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Applies brand, social media and SEO techniques to research digital influencers.
- Records pre and post-campaign performance metrics.
- Coordinates and updates campaign progress with Organic Marketing Management and other teams involved.
- Complies data sets from multiple sources with complete information, eliminating duplicate information.
- Verifies and maintains data integrity.
- Uses data to prepare metrics as needed.
- Executes other campaign-related tasks when needed.
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years’ work experience in online marketing, data entry or clerical role involving numbers and large data sets.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, in particular strong MS Excel skills.
- Understanding/familiarity of social media platforms and SEO analytics.
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms.
- Must have very high quality American English writing skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A fun, hard-working, team-oriented, can-do attitude!
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Must live within Metro Manila.
Nice to have:
- Highly experienced with Google Analytics and/or social media.
- Background in brand marketing.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires 6 hours of dedicated work daily, five days a week. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective until January 31, 2018 with an opportunity for extension.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Marketing Data Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.