Organic Marketing Analyst - Manila, PH
- Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for an Organic Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for preparing, monitoring, and pulling performance information related to campaigns for a small portfolio of sites. He/She must be a hard-working and trustworthy individual with research skills, keen attention to detail, strong data entry and time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Applies brand, social media and SEO techniques to research digital influencers.
- Records pre and post-campaign performance metrics.
- Coordinates and updates campaign progress with Organic Marketing Management and other teams involved.
- Complies data sets from multiple sources with complete information, eliminating duplicate information.
- Verifies and maintains data integrity.
- Uses data to prepare metrics as needed.
- Executes other campaign-related tasks when needed.
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years’ work experience in online marketing, data entry or clerical role involving numbers and large data sets.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, in particular strong MS Excel skills.
- Understanding/familiarity of social media platforms and SEO analytics.
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms.
- Must have very high quality American English writing skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A fun, hard-working, team-oriented, can-do attitude!
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Must live within Metro Manila.
Nice to have:
- Highly experienced with Google Analytics and/or social media.
- Background in brand marketing.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires 6 hours of dedicated work daily, five days a week. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective until January 31, 2018 with an opportunity for extension.