Sr. Loyalty Specialist - Manila, PH
- Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for Sr. Loyalty Specialists (SLS) who will work closely with the Customer Success Team to deliver excellent customer service primarily through quality audits, real-time coaching and support. The ideal candidates must be someone with a passion for excellence, strong quality orientation, keen attention to detail excellent English communication skills, positive attitude, strong analytical capabilities, and a fast, pro-active learner’s attitude. The SLS will report to the Sr. Loyalty Supervisor.
What you'll be doing:
- Evaluates at least 25 Customer Loyalty Specialists’ (CLS) email and live chat cases on a weekly basis.
- Helps drive individual and team performance through real-time virtual support, constant feedback and coaching to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Recommends and updates knowledge base articles that will assist CLS’ in delivering accurate issue resolutions.
- Effectively handles customer service emails and live chats by representing the brand and its values to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Completes quality reports and other reportorial requirements accurately and within the specified timelines.
- Handles support queues to ensure that cases are addressed and/or endorsed to appropriate groups in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Communicates with various colleagues, managers and departments across different functions and geographies to ensure customer issues are involved appropriately and operations are running smoothly.
- Understands company policies and procedures and knows when to escalate and de-escalate customer service-related concerns as well as providing timely cascades in operational changes in-season.
- Ensures accurate and real-time updates of cases in the back-end system as required.
- Attends or conducts various meetings and/or calibrations, as scheduled and as needed.
- Follows routine procedures such as checking inventory levels, site audits and systematically working through our file management system.
- Other tasks as directed.
What you bring to the table:
- At least two (2) years of College Education.
- One (1) year of relevant work experience (Customer Service, Business Correspondence, Corporate Communication or Writing)
- Excellent written English is required, including grammatical accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly in MS Excel. Must be able to present and understand information in various documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and make judgment calls when necessary. Clarifying potential issues before they arise so they can be worked through effectively.
- Willingness to ask questions, troubleshoot and obtain clarification when needed.
- Excellent time and people management skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to coach and mentor CLS to ensure QA standards are met.
- Positive attitude and a commitment to excellence.
- Exhibits the ability to ensure the confidentiality and security of all company files and information.
- Experience in Customer Service environments is highly preferred.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Experience in conducting quality evaluations is a plus.
- Comfortable in learning and working in various technology-based systems and working through a task via electronic means such as Salesforce, Volusion, Sococo, Zoom, email, chat and online project management applications.
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Currently residing within Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan and Rizal only to attend the in-person training session.
- Must be willing to receive a 7-day paid in-person training (will take place in September and October 2017) in Ortigas.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500GB or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: 2GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
- Start-up Disk Macintosh HD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB
- Must have a back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile data or broadband stick) with a minimum speed of 2MBPS. Proof of subscription will be required.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary internet connection becomes spotty.
- Must be willing and able to work mostly on the graveyard shift, shifting schedules or a fixed schedule and amenable to changes in work schedules depending on business needs. Shift adjustment requests will not be accommodated.
- Must not have any planned trips or long vacations between October to December 2017.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires 8 hours of full-time, dedicated work daily, five days a week. Overtime may be required but will be paid accordingly. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective until December 29, 2017.