Operations Data Coordinator - Manila, PH
- Manila, Philippines
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for Operations Data Coordinators who will be responsible in communicating on a daily basis with our Logistics team and warehouses to ensure orders are pulled from our e-Commerce based platforms and processed in a timely manner according to set guidelines. He/She will be accountable for checking and reconciling inventory across brands and producing reports to reflect varying levels of detail.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensures all sites and marketplace orders are processed as required.
- Verifies that orders ship on-time daily from all warehouse partners.
- Checks inventory levels.
- Reconciles stock levels and produces summary reports as needed.
- Follows routine procedures and systematically works through our file management system.
- Corresponds with warehouses as necessary to investigate errors and troubleshoots irregularities.
- Handles issues involving day-to-day liaison with the Logistics team and warehouses.
- Being a logistics primary point of contact for all Customer Service teams.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience with Operations, Logistics, Fulfilment or Distribution is a plus but not required.
- Experience working with an e-Commerce company and/or cloud computing is a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication skills, works in team effectively, manages work and deliver results.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to guidelines.
- Possesses strong process skills with particular attention to details.
- Ability to analyse, troubleshoot and identify issues/solutions.
- Ability to communicate well through a task, clarifying potential issues before they arise so they can be worked through effectively.
- Excited to learn and take on more responsibility.
- Proficient and comfortable with technology, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Willingness to ask questions, troubleshoot and obtain clarification when needed.
- Experience working remotely is a plus!
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Must live within Metro Manila.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires 8 hours of full-time, dedicated work daily, five days a week. Overtime may be required but will be paid accordingly. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective until January 31, 2018.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Operations Data Coordinator is a remote position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.