Junior Web Developer
- 609 S Railroad Ave, Opelika, AL 36801, USA
Since 2008, Ballistic Agency has been deeply embedded in the digital presence of our clients, working to increase brand awareness, sales, and operational efficiency. We manage the brands of several mid-sized national organizations, and are their chief problem solvers for digital advancement. We work very closely with our clients to execute on their specific marketing and sales goals. We have a laid back office environment, but our workload necessitates accuracy and timely delivery of the components necessary to make our clients' goals a reality. Every employee goes through personal development training and gets plenty of guidance and one on one time with the owner.
- Capable of converting graphic design files into high quality, responsive, cross-browser/mobile compatible, valid HTML/CSS markup (PSD to HTML)
- 1+ years of Adobe CC and web graphics production experience
- Desire to continually develop skill set and mature within company for professional and financial growth
- Highly organized with excellent time/work management ability
- Savvy understanding of UI/UX principles
- Online portfolio demonstrating an excellence in design and code
- jQuery Library
- Experience with content management systems (WordPress, Drupal and/or Expression Engine a major plus).
- Experience with Ecommerce platforms like BigCommerce and Magento a plus.
- Expertise in mobile web UI development
- Understanding of SEO concepts and its implementation
- Version control with Git (or SVN)
- Ability to do light PHP programming
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in agency environment a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.