Finance and Operations Analyst
- 5200 Randolph Rd, North Bethesda, MD 20852, USA
Badlands is the largest nature-inspired play space in the mid-Atlantic, offering a unique, interactive environment where families can grow together, and children can learn through playing, building, and taking risks. We are looking for passionate, creative, and energetic people that want to make a difference. Work here and help us build Badlands.
As the Finance and Operations Analyst with Badlands, you will be responsible for working directly with senior leadership as a key part of the Strategy & Operations team to develop and provide analysis of key financial and operating metrics and support the growth and success of the entire operation.
- Update and assist in development of regular financial and operational reports, including dashboards
- Support various business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers, and roll-out of solutions
- Develop easy-to-understand presentations to communicate findings from analysis
- Analyze competitor and industry data to develop strategic insights, drive business decisions
- Partner with senior leadership in the initiation and execution of corporate development projects
- Drive valuation modeling, support deal process and post-deal work
- 2-4 years of financial and operational analysis, modeling, and reporting experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Banking, Corporate Development, Financial Planning & Analysis, or Diligence and Strategic Accounting experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to produce and review work product effectively and efficiently
- Strong working knowledge of financial statements
- Deep understanding of financial models and concepts for value creation
- Advanced computer skills - Windows, Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be hands-on
- Strong leadership and communication skills preferred
We are an EEOC employer.