Front Desk Team Member
- 5200 Randolph Rd, North Bethesda, MD 20852, USA
Badlands is the largest nature-inspired play space in the mid-Atlantic, offering a unique, interactive environment where families can grow together, and children can learn through playing, building, and taking risks. We are looking for passionate, creative, and energetic people that want to make a difference. Work here and help us build Badlands.
As a member of our Front Desk team you must be friendly, outgoing, and ready to provide a true Badlands feel for our customers. Great candidates will be excited to step into a fast-paced, dynamic position and take ownership of the Badlands experience right where it starts, as you will play a major role in ensuring an organized, smooth, enjoyable entry for our guests. Your individual personality should shine through in order to thrill our guests and motivate our staff.
- Greet guests with a friendly, helpful demeanor and be able to provide information as needed
- Remain familiar with all aspects of Badlands and stay up-to-date with any operational changes
- Maintain a warm, customer-first focus during all interactions with guests
- Provide waiver and general membership information
- Book ticketing/party/event reservations as needed through facility software
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all guests, encouraging repeat business
- Determine guest needs and expectations in order to resolve conflicts and complaints as they arise
- Passion and excitement for working with children and families
- Cashier experience preferred, including cash handling and point-of-sale software
- Strong communication, customer service, and teamwork skills
- Creative individual who is adaptable and able to quickly learn new skills
- Comfort working in a fast paced, high volume, and energetic environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Physical requirements include bending, stooping, crawling, crouching, carrying/lifting (up to 30 pounds), pushing/pulling, reaching, repetitive motions, sitting, standing, and walking.
Badlands LLC is an EEOC employer.