Prep Chef / Dishwasher
- 5200 Randolph Rd, North Bethesda, MD 20852, USA
Badlands is the largest nature-inspired play space in the mid-Atlantic, offering a unique, interactive environment where families can grow together, and children can learn through playing, building, and taking risks. We are looking for passionate, creative, and energetic people that want to make a difference. Work here and help us build Badlands.
As a part-time Prep Chef / Dishwasher, you must be friendly, hard-working, and motivated. Great candidates will be excited to help provide a delicious experience in our kitchen, as you will play a major role in ensuring an enjoyable experience for all Badlands customers. Your individual personality should shine through as you work to maintain a clean, efficient kitchen environment.
- Completing kitchen prep lists in a timely manner
- Preparing hot and cold food to order
- Opening, maintaining, and closing the dish, prep, and storage areas
- Identify food quality through taste, texture, color and odor.
- Washing, drying, and storing wares
- Controlling waste and spoilage
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary work space following all local, state, and federal standards
- Demonstrate an outgoing and genuine personality
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs. regularly
- Ability to stand, bend, and reach to stock and clean work areas
- May be required to stand on ladders while cleaning kitchen or customer service areas
Badlands LLC is an EEOC employer.