Associate Engineer – Mobile Network
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Employees can work remotely
B-Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
(Job position open for remote work for candidates located in Argentina or Colombia only).
We are looking for a dynamic Associate Engineer – Mobile Network to join our team at B-Yond and be part of our ACE Program (Accelerated Career Enhancement).
As an ACE Engineer you will:
- Support 5G SA Core Network Monitoring.
- Manage ticketing system and coordinate with vendor to respond to requests related to 5G Core Network.
- Perform low to mid troubleshooting of real time issues by providing technical support for current system and related network components.
- Assist with documentation of root cause to reduce issue re-occurrence.
- Support on Design, configuration of new VNFs in 5G SA Core.
- Assist on the Deploy and implement new 5G Core Network elements, expansions, new services, and platform upgrades.
- Participate in test validation of new integrations, configurations, and features.
- Assist on the Research, evaluation, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client needs.
What success looks like...
- Success will be measured by your ability to participate in additional B.Yond projects, by contributing towards our IP portfolio and working with our innovation team while still ensuring customer satisfaction.
What makes it rewarding…
- It is a good opportunity to expand in new emerging technologies.
- Being a part of this rising company will lead you to empower yourself and become a part of this journey by helping you develop new innovative skills and pushing your limits.
The values we share…
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The Skills and Background You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Telecommunications, Electrical, Electronic, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 0-1 years of knowledge or related work experience on 5G SA Core Networks.
- Understanding of 3GPP specifications.
- Exposure to Cloud Computing system (Azure).
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture.
- Programing/Scripting knowledge (i.e: Python)
- Good Analytical and communication skills.
- Collaborative, supportive and eager to learn.
- Self-driven and curious.
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company, and why B-Yond is a fit for you.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. B-Yond uses E-verify and third party background check services, including drug screening, as part of the hiring process.