IMS Engineer - Remotely from the USA
- Frisco, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
B-Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web-scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
We are looking for an IMS Engineer to join our dynamic team.
What you will do...
Support 4G IMS Core and VNI Network Probe System Engineering Certification activities in a lab environment.
Analyze probe design implementation compared with 3GPP specifications and develop test strategy.
Develop detailed test planning and create Test Object Lists (TOLs) based on detailed system documentations.
Participate test execution of the TOLs.
Perform validation of the test results based on the expectations for the outcome of the test case.
Produce test report on test results based on network test log extraction and packet analysis on issues.
Participate troubleshooting of issues, identify root cause, and provide clear documentation.
Collaborate with client network function teams and probe OEMs.
Support gap analysis and provide inputs to network probe feature requirements.
Support Production level issues as required.
What success looks like...
- Success will be measured by your ability to participate in additional B.Yond projects, by contributing towards our IP portfolio and working with our innovation team while still ensuring customer satisfaction.
What makes it rewarding…
- It is a good opportunity to expand the skills in new emerging technologies.
- Being a part of this rising company will lead you to empower yourself and become a part of this journey by helping you develop new innovative skills and pushing your limits.
The Values We Share...
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed…
- Experience working on 3GPP based IMS networks.
- TOL design, development, and execution experience.
- Hands-on work experience using network protocol analyzers such as Wireshark.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of 3GPP call flows and parameters in the 4G/5G procedures in the core network.
- 4G IMS Core experience.
- Network probe experience.
- AT&T IMS call flow experience.
- Previous AT&T Lab Experience desired; Warrenville Lab experience will be a plus.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.