Sr. Tableau Developer
- Overland Park, KS, USA
B-Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
Sr. Tableau Developer will ...
- Be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex project modules.
- Create Tableau visualizations for the data extracted. Build complex reports in tableau using different types of data sources.
- Translate and analyze large data sets into an easily digestible and highly visual dashboard applications and executive-level report deliverables, identifying patterns and meaningful insights from data.
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Review and improve existing systems and collaborate with teams to integrate new systems, wireless features, and technologies.
- Manage Tableau Server, big data and twisting queries for improving performances, examining glitches and resolving them.
- Find the key areas of automation to make the processes smoother.
- Ability to work closely with the customer, deliver results and present risks.
- Become a trusted advisor to our client and explore new opportunities with the team
- Projects include technology changes within the platforms and implementation guidelines and/or standards.
What success looks like…
- Ensuring quality design and implementation as per customer requirements
- Creating meaningful customer relationships that lead to more engagements.
- Interacting effectively with project owners, design professionals, contractors and customer's authorities.
The values we share…
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The Skills and Background You Will Bring:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A solid understanding of Data Warehousing, ETL, Data Modeling, relational databases, SQL and normalization.
- Expertise in handling all Tableau products (Desktop, Public, Server, Online, and Reader).
- Strong written and communication skills to interact with both the business and technical stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Experience in the Telecom industry and Wireless Network projects in mobile network provider environment, related to 3G, LTE, VoLTE and 5G wireless technologies key performance indicators (KPI).
- Experience Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects on performance and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Strong experience creating technical solutions to business needs by translating requirements, and finding innovative resolutions.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience as a Tableau developer.
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company, and why B-Yond is a fit for you.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. B-Yond uses E-verify and third party background check services, including drug screening, as part of the hiring process.