Database Cloud Architect
- Montreal, QC, Canada
B.Yond is a technology solutions provider, integrating community-sourced, software-driven innovations, to create more intelligent networks, from inception to execution. We are fearless liberators of network potential, agitating for the infinite network.
The Database Architect will...
- Build container based big-data and distributed architecture using Kubernetes
- Designing, implementation and administration of large database systems
- Perform functional and performance testing of open-source and vendor provided software.
- Create automation, real-time and big data pipelines
- Perform root cause analysis or critical events in servers and databases
- Analyze data using tools or programming languages in various logs, traffic traces, and complex configuration.
- Help troubleshoot issues, open tickets with vendors and test bug-fixes
- Maintain an accurate status of virtual environments, server software, and hardware resources needed for projects.
- Provide documentation for system deployment (git or similar tool)
- Building the intelligence that makes our products and solutions stand out above others in the market.
What success looks like...
- Developing top-performing models for these products and solutions.
What makes it rewarding...
- The role in problem-solving and creating something new
- Transforming an industry with cutting-edge technology
The values we share…
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The skills and background that will help you succeed...
- Strong Kubernetes and Container hands on experience for Big Data
- Strong experience in building big data pipelines
- Knowledge in Openstack and SDN/NFV ecosystem
- Familiarity with Big-data components, SQL and No-SQL Database
- Experience with Distributed Tracing, monitoring, logging and stream processing using tools/frameworks like Jaeger, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Grafana, etc
- Experience with AWS S3 API and AWS IAM policies
- Experience in Devops and CI / CD tools and culture
- Programming and scripting knowledge (python, scala, bash, etc)
- Knowledge in telecommunication protocols is a plus
- Ansible Scripts for vProbe deployment at Production sites is a plus