- Montreal, QC, Canada
Audela is an AI company providing software solutions and services for communication service providers. We focus on developing solutions based on Artificial Intelligence to help organizations build unbundled, open-source, technology agnostic, virtualized, software-defined networks.
This position is to work in collaboration with our partner and client B-Yond. https://www.b-yond.com/
The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for creating mobile/web experiences for our product suite that primarily focus on data visualizations and data analytics within an Artificial Intelligence platform. The ideal candidate will have a background in developing user experiences for products that are used in both mobile and desktop environments.
The primary responsibilities…
- Work with the team to create compelling, well-flowing user experiences and designs for the B-Yond product platform using user-centered design and atomic design principals
- Work with product engineering team and other designers to transform business requirement into real, working user interfaces
- Design product information architecture to best support the user experience
- Perform user research, and develop personas
- Implement and update design guidelines, create mock-ups, and prototypes for product, and projects
- Create design assets and PowerPoint slides to support sales, marketing, and pre-sales processes
Working on innovative challenges, the likes of which have never been done before. Artificial Intelligence is a new world for design and will require a deep understanding of complex flows, data visualization, and analytics.
What success looks like...
Mastering complex relationships and flows between an AI platform and its display in dashboards and charts, while providing an outstanding user experience and design.
What makes it rewarding...
We help the largest service providers in North America launch new services using Virtualized Network Functions in the cloud. These products will transform the way they operate on a day to day basis.
The values we share...
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The skills and background that will help you succeed...
- Bachelors in UX/UI, Design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or related
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UX/UI Design or related field with focus on Mobile
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision and/or related design, UX, UI, and prototyping apps
- Proficiency and ability to define and create engaging UI for Mobile and Web interfaces
- Understanding of design systems and Atomic design structure
- Familiarity with Agile methodology, JIRA, and Scrum work flow
- Knowledge of Accessibility principles and Mobile/Web Best Practices and optimization
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in taking an idea from early concept through all phases of the UX design process. Multiple examples of UI, product design examples are a plus.
- Have in-depth understanding of user-centered Design Thinking principles and methodologies
- Ability to convey and communicate project work to developers, diverse stakeholder group, and product owners
- Skillset to manage own work with strong organizational skills
- Must be easy to work with and a team player
- Ability to take direction and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience in collaborating and executing on UX Research
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively across geographically diverse teams
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company, and why Audela is a fit for you.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.