Principal Data Analyst
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Audela is an AI company providing software solutions and services for communication service providers. We focus on developing solutions based on Artificial Intelligence to help organizations build unbundled, open-source, technology agnostic, virtualized, software-defined networks.
This position is to work in collaboration with our partner and client B-Yond. https://www.b-yond.com/
B-Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
The Principal Data Analyst will...
- Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of B-Yond AI-based software solution.
- Define and document data requirements to support engineering and data, science team.
- Develop interface specification and business requirements documentation.
- Develop and maintain data dictionaries.
- Support the data science team as a telecom data expert (Subject Matter Expert).
- Analyze network-related data feeds and provide actionable insights.
- Meet with customers to understand their specific challenges and capture the requirements that will make B.Yond’s solution successful.
- Contribution to the development of the intelligence that makes our product stand out above anyone else’s in the market.
- Understanding the industry evolution of new technologies and how it applies to B-Yond products and solutions.
- We are a fast moving, quickly evolving startup.
What success looks like...
- Successful performance of B.Yond’s products and solutions.
What makes it rewarding…
- Learning and using cutting edge technology to evolve our customers’ business processes.
- B-Yond is launching revolutionary products with AI where you will have a direct influence on the growth of the company.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed...
- 10+ years of Telecom networks performance management or equivalent experience
- Technical telecommunications domain expertise
- Expertise in the control plane and user plane flows, with a deep understanding of all wireless/wireline networks protocols such as (SIP, Diameter, GTP, Radius,…)
- Expertise in radio planning and optimization procedure, with hands-on in radio parameters and configuration management
- Hands-on experience analyzing, cleaning and interpreting telecom data for machine learning purposes
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and principles
- Exposure/experience with anomaly detection and predictive analytics in the telecom
- Strong analytical skills for deriving insights and interpretation out of large volumes of telecommunication data
- Expertise with large data sets, analytical techniques and data modeling
- Advanced Excel Experience (Pivot tables and Macros)
- Experience writing and executing SQL queries.
- Python or any high level scripting language skill are a big plus
- Successful implementation of AI based solutions as a SME
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.