- Frisco, TX, USA
Audela is an AI company providing software solutions and services for communication service providers. We focus on developing solutions based on Artificial Intelligence to help organizations build unbundled, open-source, technology agnostic, virtualized, software-defined networks.
This position is to work in collaboration with our partner and client B-Yond. https://www.b-yond.com/
B-Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
The Database Architect will...
- Maintain backend and frontend environments with a mix of technologies and applications.
- Prototype and deploy solutions and decisions from end-to-end
- Support and help where it required by the situation
- Switch between tasks and technologies
- Develop automation for systems setup, deployments, and monitoring
- Drive the need to design, test, and deploy quickly and efficiently
- Able to learn new technologies as needed and open to changing technological direction as required by the team to lead new projects and initiatives
What success looks like…
- Be able to work with the customer and provide excellent customer satisfaction
What makes it rewarding…
- Creating new opportunities to succeed in your career by joining a rapidly expanding and diverse team
- Being a part of this rising company will lead you to empower yourself and become a part of this journey by helping you develop new innovative skills and pushing your limits
- At B.Yond we want you to be part of the Infinite Network team and roadmap. We need world-class leaders to work in conjunction with others to elevate the standards of customer service and consulting
The Values We Share...
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative
- Be AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring...
- 7+ years of experience on the following stack of technologies
- Database Administration (SQL/NoSQL platforms)
- Strong hands-on Vertica experience, support and troubleshooting large clusters.
- Strong Linux operation system skills (Centos, Redhat, Ubuntu), command line utilities and scripting, performance troubleshooting.
- Vertica schema, users and resource management
- Good understanding for storage technologies (RAID, SolidFire, SAN, Ceph)
- Strong experience with running and managing virtual environments (Openstack)
- RCA and Incident Management
- Good experience with environment monitoring tools.
- Security and User Management experience.
- Good understanding of high availability concepts and methods.
- Documentation development
- Programming/scripting: Shell/Bash, Python
- Knowledge and Experience with Best Practices and Standards
- Excellent written and verbal communications Skills
- Experience with Oracle, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Kafka
- Continuous integration / deployment practices
- Containers technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Staff Training and Presentation Skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.