Senior IP/MPLS E2E Solution Architect
- Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
B-Yond is one of the fastest growing network AI companies and the Leader in Network Intelligence and Operations Automation. We offer Industrialized AI, hardened at the World’s largest Service Providers; and our patent-pending technology ingests and analyzes the most complex network data enabling network ops automation, optimization and enhanced customer experience. This results in optimized Network Operations, CAPEX avoidance and new possibilities of monetizing the network!
- Able to plan, design, and lead the optimization of WLAN/WiFi networks.
- Develop business cases and implement standards and procedures as it relates to WiFi Network Technologies and Infrastructure.
- Able to build high-level design and architecture drawings, technically validating the solution with the customer.
- Provide overall technical guidance, leadership, and solid execution of E2E technical design as relates to WiFi Networks.
- Define requirements, support and troubleshooting under needed times, defined by customer priorities.
- Make independent engineering decisions and provide technical direction and resolutions.
- Comply in a precise way all requirements such as technical information, knowledge, documentation and implementation of processes, new algorithms and performance measurements
What success looks like…
- Build deep, consultative technical relationships with customers, effectively becoming a trusted adviser.
- Work as a tactical lead for complex integrations across multiple technology disciplines, providing leadership and owning the overall design as well as the engagement.
What makes it rewarding…
- You have the drive to make things better, discover root causes, and never stop delivering value.
- You will engage with world class talents from internal cross-functional teams and external partners to bring wireless products from concept to market.
The values we share...
- DREAM B-YOND. Forward-Thinking, Creative, Boldly Imaginative.
- DARE TO B AUTHENTIC. Transparent, Genuine, Self-Confident.
- DEBATE ANYONE. Fearlessly Vocal, Intellectually Stimulating, Thoughtfully Contrarian.
- B-UNSTOPPABLE. Resilient, Relentlessly Driven, Persistent.
- CARE to CREATE WISDOM. Non-judgmental, Thoughtful, Empowering.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed…
- 10+ experience in IP networks, implementation and design of large-scale Wi-Fi/WLAN networks in carrier environments, L2/L3, Network security, MPLS, Service Assurance, Wireless Mesh.
- Knowledge in IP networks routing and switching (Cisco ASR920, ASR907, IR809 Series equipment) and basic E2E network architecture experience.
- Experience in planning and designing small, medium and large public WiFi venues.
- Experience in Packet core elements and WLAN integration, Mobility and its services.
- Knowledge in AAA: EAP framework, AKA, SIM-Based Authentication, Radius, Diameter, Web Authentication/Auth, Auth for Offloading/Onloading, Accounting.
- Experience or knowledge in Wi-Fi services based on Packet core, Wi-Fi offload EAP framework, Radius, Diameter, Web Authentication/Auth, Auth for Offloading/Onloading, Accounting 3GPP.
- Knowledge of 3GPP elements, desirable to have experience with interfaces S2a, S2b, Gi, Swx, SWm, Swd.
- Highly desired to have knowledge/experience on the following WiFi technologies: Cisco Meraki LAN switches MS120 Series, Cisco Meraki Access Point MR Series, both indoor and outdoor models, Cisco Meraki RF antennas, both sector and patch model, Cisco Meraki UMS MX450 Series.
- CCNP/CWNA or CWNP or higher certification
- Degree in telecommunications, networking, electronics, computer science or similar fields. Master’s degree desirable.
- Fluent in Spanish, spoken and written, and proficient in English.
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company, and why B.Yond is a fit for you.