Senior RF Engineer
- Reston, VA, USA
B.Yond develops AI-based network automation software, delivered via an open platform, enabling Telcos to embrace web-scale operational models as they move to 5G and Edge Cloud.
We are looking for an RF Engineer in Reston, VA.
What you'll do...
- End to end testing and troubleshooting any network issues and RCA.
The primary responsibilities…
- Capable of performing Regression Testing, Lab Setup, Release Upgrades
- Experienced in supporting LTE RAN equipment from Samsung, Ericsson, Nokia (Airscale and FSIH) and small cells (Airspan) hardware products
- Capable of developing Test Plans
- Experienced in Identifying required HW/ SW resources and equipment during Lab Setup
- Capable of end-to-end testing in lab and production network
- Capable of device level testing of Terrestrial (LTE) and Satellite devices
- Capable of testing in RF Chambers and with related Test Equipment
- Good documentation skills with report preparation, presentations, etc.
- Willing to work with teams and required to collaborate with individuals from business and development teams
- diverse work environments, that would demand you to be flexible and easily adaptable
What success looks like...
- Successful completion of the site upgrade
What makes it rewarding…
- It is a good opportunity to expand the skills in new emerging technologies.
- The role will make you expand and solidify your LTE and 5G knowledge.
How others describe you…
- Curious by nature, hungry for knowledge, and eager to share it someone who doesn’t settle for “OK” but strives for the best result, even if it means failing along the way always pushing forward, even when you don’t have all the answers
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones.
- Expert problem solver, always looking for multiple solutions.
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them.
The skills and experience that will help you succeed...
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Windows products and databases
- Working knowledge of vendor Element Management Systems (EMS) - either Netact, ENM, LSM or Netspan
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting all components of Wireless network
- In-depth Understanding of LTE Configuration and Troubleshooting
- 3+ years experience and In-depth knowledge of LTE Cell site
- Strong working knowledge of RF wireless technologies and products
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.