MME Test Engineer
- Redmond, WA, USA
B.Yond provides IP-led products and solutions to operators and enterprises for the fully automated deployment and management of virtualized networks and applications. B.Yond is leveraging data science, machine learning, and automation to create an ‘Infinite Network’ built on mega data centers and edge-clouds.
- Develop functional requirements for interoperability, scale/performance
- Lead or contribute to building test lab infrastructure
- Develop and execute detailed test plans
- Research, develop and implement issue resolutions
- Interact with equipment vendors, internal design engineers and operations groups to identify product issues and improvements to ensure that client's service and operational requirements are satisfied
- To create and execute brilliant ideas and techniques to contribute to our IP portfolio
- Support client architecture, and design validation of virtual MME features on MME platforms
- Support development of a schedule for Lab Certification to meet the business needs of the program, including Lab Entry and Exit as well as FFA Entry and Exit targets
What success looks like…
- Success will be measured by your ability to participate in additional B.Yond projects, by contributing towards our IP portfolio and working with our innovation team while still ensuring customer satisfaction at client site.
- Provide security guidance and develop detailed plans for configuring, testing and upgrading network elements as well as carry out associated hands-on tasks
What makes it rewarding…
- Being a part of this rising company will lead you to empower yourself and become a part of this journey by helping you develop new innovative skills and pushing your limits
- Experienced engineering candidate sought to support architecture, design, development, and certification of SGSN and MME network elements
- As a member of the Mobile Core team, the candidate will support architecture and design related tasks as well as functional, interoperability, and service related certification activities for new network elements
- In addition, you will support specific software and feature related certification activities for the MME and SGSN platforms as needed
- Work closely with external equipment and OEM vendors, internal design engineers, and operations groups to identify product opportunities and improvements to ensure that AT&T services and operational requirements are satisfied
The skills and experience that will help you succeed...
- Strong (3+ years) of Python programming experience ideally in a communication/networking equipment development environment
- Good knowledge/understanding of JSON
- Knowledge of application integration environments such as MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.JS, Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP
- 3GPP protocol based mobile networking understanding is desirable
- MME platform software development experience would be ideal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
When applying for the job, take the opportunity to tell us in five sentences or less what makes you the best candidate for this position and for our company, and why B.Yond is a fit for you.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. B.Yond uses E-verify and third party background check services, including drug screening, as part of the hiring process.