Speech Language Pathologist - SIGN ON BONUS
- 8200 185th St, Tinley Park, IL 60487, USA
Celebrate Success at Every Step!
BY YOUR SIDE is unique in that our centers are designed with rooms representative of a home setting to provide the opportunity to learn necessary skills in a purposeful and relevant environment. We offer center therapy and provide our therapists with all the resources and materials needed to help our clients thrive.
BY YOUR SIDE gives you access to collaborate with multiple disciplines (Occupational and ABA Therapy) to enhance your overall knowledge and to create effective implementation of therapy plans. With the support of BY YOUR SIDE and collaboration, through multidisciplinary support, you’ll be visible to the continuous success and life changes of your clients. As a SLP, you’ll enjoy working in a laid back, casual environment, with a fun and supportive staff.
- Participate in an initial multidisciplinary evaluation process to help evaluate new clients
- Maintain comprehensive therapy plan for each client
- Provide individual and group therapy to clients focusing on a variety of areas including; speech, language, feeding, and social skills
- Interact with and educate parents on helpful therapy approaches and in-home strategies to facilitate generalization of skills
- Team-base, collaborative approach for therapy planning and implementation
- Participation and training in behavior management
- Speech Language Pathologist License in the State of Illinois
- Must have 1+ year as a Licensed Speech Language Pathologist (CCC)
- National certification by American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- High interest and/or experience in working with children on the autism spectrum
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Electronic-based data collection and reporting system, including company iPad
- Paid Approved CEU Allowance and Paid CEU Days
- Opportunity for company growth