RBT/CPI - Lead (NORTH)
- 1920 Thoreau Dr N, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Position may be filled at Morton Grove OR Schaumburg location
The Crisis Team Lead is responsible for training, certifying, and supporting BY YOUR SIDE staff in best practices and safe behavior management methods using the Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® training program.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain a 27-hour caseload
- Comply with the ethical standards of the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts issued by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Prepare and conduct in-house trainings throughout the entire organization (needs determined by the Director of ABA Development) and support ongoing training
- Maintain documentation of all training activities
- Meet continuing education requirements to maintain certification as a Nonviolent Crisis Intervention ® Certified Instructor
- Stay informed about relevant issues through subscriptions and journals offered through CPI
- Assist the Director of ABA Development in developing policies and procedures
- Track BY YOUR SIDE certification dates for each employee and notify Director of ABA Development and HR on when to schedule training for recertification.
- Collaborate with BCBAs on a client’s crisis plan in the behavior plan to ensure safe behavior management methods and/or holds are appropriate and least restrictive.
- Responsible for all duties pertaining to a Registered Behavior Technician, including but not limited to inputting in data, writing SOAP notes, maintaining organization and maintenance of therapy materials, and following the client’s treatment plan as written.
- Responsible for leading initial and ongoing training
- Responsible for supporting staff on the floor as needed
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Must have active RBT certification
- Must be a Nonviolent Crisis Intervention ® Certified Instructor
- Minimum of 6 month’s experience working with children with autism
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, follow clinical direction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and work as a team member
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for company growth