- 1920 Thoreau Dr N, Schaumburg, IL 60173, USA
Celebrate Success at Every Step!
BY YOUR SIDE is unique in that our centers are designed with rooms representative of a home setting to provide the opportunity to learn necessary skills in a purposeful and relevant environment. We offer center therapy and provide our therapists with all the resources and materials needed to help our clients thrive.
BY YOUR SIDE gives you access to collaborate with multiple disciplines (ABA and Speech Therapy) to enhance your overall knowledge and to create effective implementation of therapy plans. With the support of BY YOUR SIDE and collaboration, through multidisciplinary support, you’ll be visible to the continuous success and life changes of your clients. As an OTR/L, you’ll enjoy working in a laid back, casual environment, with a fun and supportive staff.
- Specialize in working with individuals with autism and developmental delays to enable them to participate in daily functional life activities and "occupations"
- Facilitate age-appropriate skills through meaningful activities and play sessions
- Responsible for evaluation, creation, and implementation of OT therapy plans
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to create and maintain therapy plans that address sensory processing, attention, executive functioning, fine motor, gross motor, self-help, ADLs, adaptive play and leisure skills
- Occupational Therapist License in the State of Illinois
- Certification from National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from accredited program
- 1+ year of experience
- High interest in working with children on the autism spectrum
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Monthly Bonus System
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Electronic-based data collection and reporting system, including company iPad
- Paid Approved CEU Allowance and 2 Paid CEU Days
- Opportunity for company growth