Supply Chain Manager Automotive (m/w) located in Germany or China
- --, Shenzhen
Our client is a global player in the automotive industry active in 25 countries worldwide.
For this vacancy, we have a gross-salary range between 90.000 and 130.000 €, depending on experience and goals.
- Responsibility for daily business operation
Organizing and controlling of logistics activities of the area of responsibility of good planning, raw material strategic procurement, and balanced planning to meet customer satisfaction through the best possible logistics services and optimized resources
- The responsibility of daily coordination
Coordinating and getting support from plant Logistics about package designing and optimize warehousing and transportation service and involved in optimizing
- Human resources Management
Managing and promotion employees in the area if responsibility,
to ensure the success of the group with motivated employees
- Employee support
Active support for employees in complex and difficult processes,
to ensures the success of the employees
- Process Controlling
Monitoring of KPI like inventory, TR, LoCO and HC and etc and internal and external rules, analysis the deviation and finish related reports on time
in order to intervene early and at short notice and be able to initiate the corresponding measures for improvement.
- Earlier inclusion and escalation
Active inclusion in all logistics-relevant processes,
in order to be a competent partner for all internal and external customers, interface partners and suppliers for timely process optimization
- Planning & Controlling
Deriving individual target (budget, forecast, cost ...) from (plant/BU) targets, given the predicted market situations,
in order to measure, report on, control and if necessary manage the results on the basis of cross-function teams, logistics department and employees.
- Implementation of the new procedure and a new or updated process
Adapting and implementing new or updated procedures and processes,
in order -taking account of business administration effects - To secure potential for rationalization, optimize productivity and meet the safety requirements 9, New project Management concerning Logistics topic.
Logistics Change Management
- Interdisciplinary workgroup/project work
Taking part in work groups and project work,
in order to stay informed and exert influence and optimize internal processes and sequences
- Master degree and above, Commercial or technical background, CPIM certification is preferred
- Experienced in the automotive industry
- Ability to work in Germany(work permit)
- Overall several years working in different logistics functions like, planning, procurement, warehouse management, etc... as well as cross-functional experiences
- Living in Germany, Austria or Shenzhen or willing to relocate
- If you live in DACH, willingness to travel 30-50% to Asia and within DACH region
The gross-salary is between 90.000 and 130.000 €, depending on experience and goals.
We will store your data/documents for 24 month, but you can delete or update it via the job portal login.