- Mainland, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Our client, a multinational shipping and logistics company is looking to hire a Nafdac officer. This person would be responsible for the following:
1. Collect assessment note for invoice from NAFDAC office.
2. Take NAFDAC Officers to client’s warehouse for inspections.
3. Take samples from NAFDAC post inspection office to laboratory for analysis.
4. Generate invoice and make payment.
5. Collect all necessary documents for endorsement.
Minimum of an OND with 3 years' experience in same or similar role.