Head of Account Management
- Breckland, Linford Wood, milton keynes, United Kingdom
Over the course of more than 10 years, BP Chargemaster has established itself as the market leader in electric vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers to charge at home, at work and on the road. On our mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, our charging points have been used over 30 million times to enable around 200 million miles of zero tailpipe emission driving. We work with the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers to support their customers, as well as some of the UK’s biggest fleets, leasing companies and local authorities. We are the UK’s only fully integrated, end-to-end manufacturer and operator of charging infrastructure, and our nationwide Polar network of public charge points is recognised for its quality and reliability. Following acquisition by BP in 2018, the company is growing rapidly and moving to a brand new, purpose-built head office and production facility in Milton Keynes in March 2020 to support this growth and allow it to capitalise on a booming electric vehicle market.
This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it.
Our business to business sector is growing, as more fleet drivers and companies need to charge electric cars. This person will own the relationship with our key accounts post tender and sale and lead a team of account managers to support, engage and grow these relationships
Ensure that we deliver a top-quality service to our business customers by managing the in-life relationship. The relationship starts from post tender or sale, through to support and working with these customers to understand their charger needs, support their fleet transition to EV through providing aligned solutions and services. The Head of Account Management will be responsible for nurturing our B2B relationships as well as optimising income from these relationships.
- Lead the UK based Account Management team and be responsible for their development . Proactively support teams to generate new opportunities within their designated client accounts and beyond.
- Help to drive sales through cultivating strategic relationship and opportunities within existing account base.
- Provide leadership over the assigned account team and key accounts. Deal in the achievement of excellence and insight to exceed customer expectations.
- Proactively lead the strategic account planning process and execute performance objectives, sales, targets, KPI's and critical milestones weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual periods
- Lead team in assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on a regular basis
- Achieve sales, revenue and profit goals and strategies that advance the key accounts' performance and enables the achievement of the departments' as well as the business's financial goals
- Collaborative working with BPCM New Business teams on customer proposals and tenders.
- Own the B2B customer journey post sale relationship. This team is solely responsible for supporting these customers with their BPCM products and services and ensuring that they have the correct solution for their evolving needs
- Work with the BPCM Customer Care and Experience teams to design and deliver the business account journey
- Implement agreed SLAs to ensure accounts are supported in a timely manner.
- ·Proven track record account management.
- Proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term customer relationships, being able to retain existing business and develop new business.
- Ability to lead, develop, and motivate a senior team, leading them to surpassing of goals/targets
- Strong Financial acumen and P&L management experience
- Experience of support of B2B customer support.
- Good analytical skills
- Proven track record in performing in high-intensity environments.
- Self-starter mentality with drive and motivation whilst also being an exceptional communicator who works well within a multidisciplinary team
- Positive personality, energetic and resilient
- Passionate about delivering a service loved for its quality
- BA / BSc / BEng or above ideal
- Competitive base salary
- Variable bonus subject to team and personal performance
- Electric Vehicle – Tesla Model 3
- Up-to-date technology and brand new office space