- 900 S Pavilion Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89144, USA
B&P Advertising, Media, and Public Relations is a full-service communications agency based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Founded in 2001, B&P services clients in a variety of sectors including resort/casino, health care, education, real estate, law and more.
B&P is seeking a production artist for full-time employment at a fast-paced forward-thinking advertising agency. This is a salaried position and works in the office with fellow team members. The prospective employee must have three (3) years prior experience and/or a degree in graphic design. Also, they should be a problem solver with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other related field
- Significant course work in graphic design, print production, visual arts, or a related field that demonstrates clear knowledge may suffice in absence of a degree
- A solid understanding of off-set and digital printing, and how to prepare digital files for print including variable printing
- A basic knowledge of HTML and digital content such as websites, social media, animated web banners, and email campaigns
- A basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop Timeline, or similar
- Provide image retouching, color correction, masking, and other image manipulation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Power Point
- Proficient in creating presentation comps/mock-ups of invitations, boxes, signage
- Proficient in Apple Macintosh environment, operating and file system
- Competitive pay
- Competitive health insurance – medical, dental, vision
- Optional retirements plans – 401 (k), IRA
- Observe federal and state holidays
- Competitive vacation/PTO package
Must have resume and online portfolio to be considered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.