- 900 South Pavilion Center Drive, Suite 170, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
B&P Advertising, Media, and Public Relations is a full-service communications agency based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Founded in 2001, B&P partners with clients in a variety of sectors including resort/casino, health care, education, real estate, law, banking, and more.
As an art director at B&P, we expect you to have strong design skills, excellent conceptual thinking, and the ability to partner with agency creatives (copywriters, art directors, production artists) to fulfill the advertising and design needs of our clients.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the mental acuity to understand our clients’ individual brands and to mind project details, while thinking strategically and pushing the creative envelope.
You will present your work to the creative director and executive creative director, and occasionally you will interact with clients. So good communication skills are a must.
Knowledge of both print and broadcast production are preferred.
Based on experience. B&P pays competitive salaries and the position includes medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage, as well as a 401k plan.
- Generating and executing creative ideas and concepts
- Understanding creative briefs and job parameters
- Minding budget guidelines and schedules
- Working collaboratively with writers, fellow art directors, and production artists
- Directing illustrators, photographers, and broadcast production companies
- Overseeing projects ranging from graphic design to television spots to complete multi-media campaigns
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A team-oriented sensibility
- Exceptional conceptual, design, and presentation abilities
- Versatility to work on a wide range of assignments (including traditional and digital advertising)
- Skills to manage workload and adhere to deadlines
- Willingness to incorporate creative direction
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have an online resume and portfolio to be considered
- Must have a degree in design or advertising
- Must have at least four years of experience in the advertising field
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines