- 900 S Pavilion Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89135, USA
B&P Advertising, Media, and Public Relations is a full-service communications agency based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Founded in 2001, B&P services clients in a variety of sectors including resort/casino, health care, education, real estate, law and more.
Responsible for posting AP invoices and generating monthly client billing for project work, production and media services.
- Acts as the primary Billing Administrator for b&p Advertising working with clients and vendors under direction of the Office Manager.
- Post vendor invoicing in computer system.
- Create billing reports for approval by Account Executives.
- Generate, print and scan client invoices.
- Communicate with staff and/or clients regarding billing related issues & inquiries.
- Work with Account Leads to create and/or maintain data for client budget tracking.
- Work closely with the Media Team to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Conduct light collection efforts.
- Performs other work-related responsibilities which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job.
- Understands and abides by the agency’s business practices and philosophies as well as understands R&R’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers.
- Must be courteous, helpful, and cooperative at all times.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have good communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be conscientious of deadlines
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong math skills needed.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel required.
High school diploma or GED. Basic accounting principles. Work with little or no supervision. Computer literate; three to five years relevant experience; 10-key by touch. Advantage experience preferred.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers and filing cabinets.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Apply with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are a perfect candidate for this position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.