- 900 S Pavilion Center Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89144, USA
B&P Advertising, Media, and Public Relations is a full-service communications agency based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Founded in 2001, B&P services clients in a variety of sectors including resort/casino, health care, education, real estate, law and more.
A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or other related positions, is preferred for the production artist position. Significant course work in graphic design, print production, visual arts, or a related field, along with experience that demonstrates clear knowledge of print production and design, may suffice in the absence of a degree.
Candidate must have a solid understanding of the off-set and digital printing processes, and experience setting up digital files for data driven variable printing.
Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising, and email campaigns may be required. Basic knowledge of HTML, timeline software such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop timeline, or similar is preferred.
Should have strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Candidate should be process-oriented and a self-starter who stays up-to-date on new production techniques and trends through research and education.
Tasks and Proficiencies
- Work under the Print Production Manager and Studio Manager
- Collaborate closely with fellow production artists, art directors, designers, and developers
- Prepare final press-ready digital files based on supplied specifications for many types of printing and/or interactive applications
- Make artwork “production-ready” and resolve any technical artwork issues
that come to light during production
- Provide light image retouching, color correction, masking, and other image manipulation
- Preflight and package files for release to printers, media partners, and/or other vendors
- Create PDFs for vendors to execute, client review, and e-books
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art assets for future projects
- Ensure tasks are being completed on time
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Power Point
- Be proficient in Layout/Paste-Up of presentation comps, such as invitations, boxes, signage
- Be familiar with the creation of interactive products, such as animated web banners
- Be proficient in Apple Macintosh environment, operating and file system
Must have resume and online portfolio to be considered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.