- 900 south pavillion center drive, Las Vegas, Nevada
B&P Advertising, Media, and Public Relations is a full-service communications agency. We offer our clients the personalized service of a small agency, combined with the additional menu of services and unmatched media buying muscle that comes from our affiliation with Nevada’s largest advertising and marketing firm.
Founded in 2001, B&P builds brands and helps businesses succeed through integrated marketing communications, all under one roof. From creative concepts to campaign execution, our services cover all aspects of PR and advertising strategy and implementation. Whether you are a local startup or a Fortune 500 company, the agency is focused on driving business results for clients throughout the West.
Through programs that include advertising, media buying, public relations, video, e-mail marketing, website development, social media programs, special event planning and coordination, B&P knows how to reach the right audience for each client.
B&P is thriving. And as our client base grows, we need experienced art directors to help our clients achieve their goals. As an art director at B&P, you’ll be creating advertising in categories including health care, resort/casino, education, banking, real estate, and law. You should be nimble, multi-talented, passionate, and be able to execute the day-to-day jobs as well as generate big brand ideas.
We expect you to excel at:
- Concepting multi-media ad campaigns
- Designing ads, advertising collateral, and miscellaneous marketing pieces
- Collaborating with a team of fellow artists, writers, and production staff
- Presenting your work
- Interfacing with photographers, illustrators, and television production companies
- Adhering to budgets, timelines, and creative briefs/work orders
You should have:
- A degree in design or advertising
- At least four years of experience in an agency environment
- Stellar art direction and design skills
- Proficiency in managing workload and deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Versatility to work on a wide array of assignments
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
Must have resume and online portfolio to be considered.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.