Junior Account Executive
- 900 South Pavillion Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada, us
B&P Advertising, Media, and Public Relations is a full-service communications agency. We offer our clients the personalized service of a small agency, combined with the additional menu of services and unmatched media buying muscle that comes from our affiliation with Nevada’s largest advertising and marketing firm.
Founded in 2001, B&P builds brands and helps businesses succeed through integrated marketing communications, all under one roof. From creative concepts to campaign execution, our services cover all aspects of PR and advertising strategy and implementation. Whether you are a local startup or a Fortune 500 company, the agency is focused on driving business results for clients throughout the West.
Through programs that include advertising, media buying, public relations, video, e-mail marketing, website development, social media programs, special event planning and coordination, B&P knows how to reach the right audience for each client.
We are looking for a Junior Account Executive to assist Advertising department AEs in day-to-day client service. You must be an enthusiastic self-starter and multitasker who already knows the language of agency life and can pivot depending upon each client's specific needs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in advertising, marketing or communications
- 2 – 3 years' experience as an account manager/coordinator in an agency setting (Marketing, Promotion, Advertising, PR)
- Familiar with marketing strategies and budget management
- Experience in Medical, Hospitality and Luxury is a plus
- Must have strong customer/client service skills
- Must have excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Must be highly personable
- Must have ability to present ideas comfortably and confidently
- Must be able to problem solve
- Must be detail-oriented and have a very strong work ethic
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be digitally proficient
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Personal Growth
Apply with your resume and a cover letter stating why you are a perfect candidate for this position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.