- 4600 Crackersport Rd, Allentown, PA 18104, USA
- Region: Eastern
Daniels BMW is a BMW Circle of Excellence award winning BMW dealership that has been family-owned since 1962.
We are currently seeking talented and passionate entry level Automotive Technicians to consider career paths working with The Ultimate Driving Machine.
If you want more out of your automotive career - cohesive team leadership, state of the art service center, excellent benefits and career growth, then please submit an application for consideration. Excellent lifelong career opportunities await at Daniels BMW.
· Receive and carry out Repair Orders as dispatched by Service Advisers
· Perform high quality and efficient repair service in accordance with Center and Factory standards
· Perform diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
· Road-test repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
· Maintain organized, clean workspace
· Communicate directly and efficiently with Service Advisers and Parts Department Employees
· Participate in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
· 1-2 years of hands-on work experience as Automotive Technician in a reputable shop (preferably OEM dealership or franchise) environment
· Valid Driver's License in applicable state (or ability to obtain upon relocation) and a good driving record
· Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and hands on skill required
· Proficiency in basic computer skills required
· Excellent Customer Service skills required
· Candidate must have their own basic automotive tool set
· ASE Certifications strongly considered, and are applicable to BMW Certification levels
· Professional appearance and work ethic required
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.