- 610 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473, USA
- Region: Eastern
BMW of North Haven is a family owned and operated dealership that's been in business for over 28 years! Their state-of-the-art Service Center and collegial, cooperative Service Technician family will provide the perfect environment to grow your career.
Benefits include -
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Professional Training
- Opportunities for career advancement
The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
How do we achieve this?
Through the people we employ.
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are committed to your success and are invested in your future.
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
- Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
- Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer's values in all interactions.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
· At least 2-3 years of hands-on work experience as an Automotive Technician in a reputable shop environment (luxury/European brand strongly preferred)
· Valid Driver's License in applicable state (or ability to obtain upon relocation) and a good driving record
· Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and hands on skill required
· Proficiency in basic computer skills
· Excellent Customer Service skills required
· Candidate must have their own basic automotive tool set
· ASE Certifications strongly considered, and are applicable to BMW Certification levels
· Professional appearance and work ethic required
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.