- 500 W Exchange St, Akron, OH 44302, USA
- Region: Central
BMW of Akron location in Akron, Ohio is growing its team! Employment with this Authorized Center is about more than just a job. You will be encouraged and challenged to find a vision beyond a paycheck; what drives and motivates you so that you feel accomplished with your performance at the end of each day.
This BMW Authorized Center supports
- Up to $10,000 sign on bonus for Candidates with applicable experience
- Medical expenses covered for Technicians and eligible family members
- Tiered productivity-bonus structure, rewarding hard work and efficiency
- Clearly structured pay and training advancement plan
- A fun, supportive, team-oriented workplace environment (cookouts, team luncheons every other Friday, etc)
- Military Veteran Technicians highly regarded
The Akron, Ohio area offers
- Excellent cost of living for home ownership and family friendly area
- Nearby Cuyahoga Valley National Park for great hiking, biking, and kayaking
- Home to many delicious regional food and drink options
- 40 minutes from major metropolitan area with major professional sports teams, nationally recognized concert venues and entertainment (without the high cost of living and taxes)
- Close to beautiful lakefront fishing and watersports activity areas
- Beautiful region to experience the change of seasons
BMW Service Technician Wanted!
up to $10,000 sign on bonus (dependent on experience)
BMW of Akron location in Akron, Ohio , is growing its team!
Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
2+ years of BMW Service Technician experience preferred
High school diploma/equivalent or ASE Certification Preferred
B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Production Bonus