- 655 US-202, Bridgewater Township, NJ 08807, USA
- Region: Eastern
Do you have experience as an Automotive Technician? Are you looking for a change and want to join an award-winning team that strives to be the best? Do you have a passion for the automotive industry? Then we want to talk to you!
BMW of Bridgewater is a first-class, high volume center looking for quality technicians. We have a clean, well maintained facility and excellent reputation.
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is committed to your success and are invested in your future.
We offer competitive compensation as well as…
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Discounted BMW leasing programs
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance to dealership standards
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
- Communicate directly with Service Advisors and Service Manager so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide a list of recommendations for additional repairs
- Execute warranty repairs according to manufacturer specifications
- At least 3 years of professional automotive repair experience
- German/European high line brand experience a plus
- Degree from an accredited automotive technology program a plus
- ASE certification preferred and will count toward BMW certification
- Ability to learn new technology as well as repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Able to pass pre-employment testing to include background check, MVR check, drug test, and maintenance of a valid driver's license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.