- 128 Boston Post Road, Rt 20, Sudbury, MA, United States
- Region: Eastern
Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury is now hiring experienced Automotive Technicians. We are a 2020 Circle of Excellence Award winner (for the fourth time), offering a state-of-the-art Service Center and an excellent work environment!
Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury has been named one of the “Top Places to Work in Massachusetts” by The Boston Globe every year for the last 11 years.
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
- Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
- Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer's values in all interactions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
- At least 2 years of hands-on work experience as Automotive, Technician in a reputable service shop environment (BMW or similar European luxury brand highly preferred)
- Will also consider candidates with hands-on repair experience within Diesel and/or Aviation
- Valid Driver's License and a good driving record
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and hands on skill required
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Professional appearance and work ethic required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.