- 111 Ridgedale Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960, USA
- Region: Eastern
Open Road BMW of Morristown in now hiring Automotive technicians at all levels - apply today!
Diagnose, repair and maintain BMW vehicles in accordance with BMW factory and BMW center standards.
- Responsibly diagnose BMW vehicles, when necessary or required, using network connected BMW diagnostic tools, equipment and resources.
- Responsibly repair BMW vehicles, when required, in conjunction with BMW special and/or approved tools, equipment, lubricants, fluids and chemicals.
- Responsibly document labor time for repairs, diagnostic and work time being requested to be reimbursed.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with repairs performed
- Responsibly maintain BMW vehicles as outlined in the BMW Maintenance Service requirements
- Follow BMW factory and BMW center standards.
- Expeditious, yet thorough approach to vehicle repair.
- Liaison between the Service Manager, Shop Foreman, Service Advisors, Parts personnel, and Warranty Administration when necessary
Hands-on work experience as Automotive Technician in a reputable shop
(preferably OEM dealership or franchise) environment
Valid Driver's License in applicable state (or ability to obtain upon relocation) and a good driving record
Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and hands on skill required
Proficiency in basic computer skills required
Excellent Customer Service skills required
Candidate must have their own basic automotive tool set
ASE Certifications strongly considered, and are applicable to BMW Certification levels
Professional appearance and work ethic required
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.