- 6223 2nd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220, USA
- Region: Eastern
BMW of Brooklyn is a family owned business for over 50 years! Our newly renovated Service Center has state-of-the-art service facility, tool room, locker rooms, employee kitchen/lounge and a gym. We also offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and production bonuses. We take care of our employees so they can be the best at what they do.
We are currently seeking talented and passionate Automotive Technicians with 2-5 years of experience to consider career paths working with The Ultimate Driving Machine.
If you want more out of your automotive career, please submit an application for consideration. Excellent lifelong career opportunities await at BMW of Brooklyn.
- Receive and carry out Repair Orders as dispatched by Service Advisers
- Perform high quality and efficient repair service in accordance with Center and Factory standards
- Perform diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
- Road-test repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
- Maintain organized, clean workspace
- Communicate directly and efficiently with Service Advisers and Parts Department Employees
- Participate in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and proces
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
- 2-5 years of hands-on work experience as Automotive Technician in a reputable service shop environment
- Valid Driver's License and a good driving record
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and hands on skill required
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Candidate must have their own basic automotive tool set
- Professional appearance and work ethic required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.