- 1168 Commonwealth Avenue, Allston, MA 02134, USA
- Region: Eastern
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. We are a growing, customer-centric, supportive shop with a focus on building a strong, cohesive team of technicians. BMW factory training provided!
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
• Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched.
• Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
• Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
• Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
• Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
• Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
• Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
• Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
• Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
• Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer's values in all interactions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
- All level of experience considered
- Hands-on work experience as Automotive Technician in a reputable service shop environment a plus
- Valid Driver's License and a good driving record
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and hands on skill required
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Professional appearance and work ethic required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.