Automotive Master Technician
- 5501 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78744, USA
- Region: Midsouth
Looking for a new kind of Automotive Technician opportunity? Want to work in an air-conditioned, super clean service shop? Want to work somewhere you feel like you matter? Could you use 100 % Paid Medical, Tool Reimbursements and Paid Training?
BMW of South Austin, proud member of Hendrick Automotive Group, is currently seeking experienced BMW Automotive Technicians to join our team. We offer not only all of the above, but more. We treat you like family and give you every opportunity to become the most well trained, experienced Technicians around!
The Newest BMW Dealership in Texas and quickly becoming the busiest! More Hours and More Money for you!
· Newest BMW Dealership in all of Texas
· Award winning management and leadership team
· Located in the current FASTEST growing city in America!
· 100 % Paid Medical Benefits
· Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
· Competitive Rates with more than enough of hours to go around!
· Company 401(k) Matching Program
· Clean, air conditioned service shop
• Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched
• Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
• Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services
• Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards
• Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
• Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services
• Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times
• Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees
• Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes
• Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer's values in all interactions. You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work on The Ultimate Driving Machine. You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have previous European brand service repair experience, and are committed to Fix it Right the First Time to provide the ultimate customer experience.
• Seeking Automotive Master Technicians, Experienced Line Technicians with 3 - 5 years of experience preferred (any luxury OEM; or BMW experience in OEM or Independent shop a plus)
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
• Valid Driver's License in applicable state (or ability to obtain upon relocation) and a good driving record
• Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and willingness to learn and absorb BMW training required
• Proficiency in basic computer skills required
• Excellent Customer Service skills required
• Candidate must have their own basic automotive tool set
• ASE Certifications strongly considered and applicable to BMW Technician Certification process
• Professional appearance and work ethic required
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.