- 1450 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
- Region: Eastern
The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
How do we achieve this?
Through the people we employ.
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are committed to your success and are invested in your future.
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles. You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
BMW of Rockville is part of Priority 1 Automotive Group, a family owned and operated company with Maryland roots dating back to 1960.
§ Top of Market Flat Rate Compensation or Salaried positions
§ Medical, Dental, Vision
§ Company Paid Life Insurance
§ Employee Purchase Program
§ 401(K) with Company Match
§ Employee of the Month Award
§ Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, Sick)
§ Paid Manufacturer Training with Growth Potential
- Receiving and carrying-out Repair Orders as dispatched.
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
- Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
- Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
- Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
- Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
- Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employer's values in all interactions.
§ Valid Driver’s License - **GOOD DRIVING RECORD**
§ At least 2 - 5 years of professional hands on automotive repair experience in a Dealership environment. German/European luxury cars strongly preferred
§ A love of Everything Automotive
§ Import or High line Automotive Repair Experience a plus
§ National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) a plus
§ MD State Inspection license a plus
§ Knowledge and experience of safety practices and safety equipment
§ Professional and well-groomed appearance
§ Excellent verbal, writing, and interpersonal skills
§ Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.