- 1050 N Tomoka Farms road, Daytona Beach, FL, United States
- Region: Southeast
At BMW we are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
BMW believes that employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all team members with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Short and Long Term Disability
• Paid Basic Life Insurance
• State-of-the-art, brand new facility with X lifts
• Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
• Uniforms provided with individual lockers
• Discounted Vehicle Purchases
• Highly productive shop
• Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
• Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
• ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
• Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
• Clean and professional work environment
• Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
• Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
• Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
• Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
• 2+ years of Service Technician experience required
• A level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
• Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills
• Basic Computer skills
• Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Team player
• Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable motor vehicle driving record according to dealership guidelines
• Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, or feel; and reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee is occasionally required to sit.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally move up to 100 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and depth perception.
• Perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within the automotive industry
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock; and vibration.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.