- 9750 Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
- Region: Southeast
At BMW we are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- 3+ years of BMW Service Technician experience required
- ASE Certification a plus
- A level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.