- 6691 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050, USA
- Region: Eastern
Sun Motor Cars BMW, a five-time winner of the BMW's Center of Excellence Award, is looking for experienced service technicians to add to their team.
We are currently seeking talented and passionate Automotive Technicians with 2-5 years of experience to consider career paths working with The Ultimate Driving Machine.
If you want more out of your automotive career - ongoing training, supportive corporate culture, excellent benefits including 401K, please submit an application for consideration. Excellent lifelong career opportunities await at Sun Motor Cars BMW!
Center Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Receive and carry out Repair Orders as dispatched by Service Advisers
- Perform high quality and efficient repair service in accordance with Center and Factory standards
- Perform diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
- Road-test repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
- Maintain organized, clean workspace
- Communicate directly and efficiently with Service Advisers and Parts Department Employees
- Participate in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Automotive Technical training or Trade School degree strongly preferred
- At least 1 year of hands-on work experience as Automotive Technician in a premium automotive dealership environment (BMW or German Automotive brand a plus)
- Valid Driver's License in applicable state (or ability to obtain upon relocation) and a good driving record
- PA State Inspections & Emissions license
- Strong Mechanical & Electrical diagnostic aptitude and hands on skill required
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Candidate must have their own basic automotive tool set
- Professional appearance and work ethic required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Pre-employment testing; including drug, background, and motor vehicle reports
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.