Director of Dental Education
- Irvine, CA, USA
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
The Director of Dental Education is responsible for the development, leadership and execution of training and education for educators and trainers of BIOLASE technology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage education/training
- Training personnel
- Educate all trainers on established curriculums
- Develop, implement and mentor all speakers/trainers on speaking and presentation skills
- Provide orientation for all educators and trainers
- Recruit and maintain a roster of speakers and trainers with agreements and deliverables
- Provide training instruction for various courses with emphasis on CTC
- Ensure curriculum, training materials and messaging are consistent across all speakers and trainers
- Maintain all speaking presentation libraries
- Update current online courses and revamp courses as needed
- Explore and implement new and improved methods of delivering training
- Assist Events team with planning Sales dinners and schedules for CTC courses
- Training personnel
- Maintain inventory of Influencers
- Create rosters with agreements
- Develop library of clinical cases and videos from Biolase users
- Create, implement and manage Waterlase Connect, and interactive communal learning for Waterlase owners
- Manage Revitalase program
DDS, DMD, degree in dental hygiene or related degree with active dental license and a minimum of five years of experience practicing dentistry or dental hygiene. Active user of laser technology in patient care. Or, minimum of six years in professional education / professional relations in dental industry. Prefer current or previous experience in dental academic environment and substantial experience in public speaking / presentations. Prefer WCLI Fellowship or Mastership in BIOLASE laser dentistry.
BIOLASE offers a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a company that continues to grow based upon its existing reputation for innovative, disruptive, and practice-enhancing products. If you would like to be considered for this opening, please apply online.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W / Vets / Disabled)