- Irvine, CA, USA
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
Under general supervision, performs manual and clerical duties in material areas such as receiving, storing and issuing material, and shipping.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receiving activities include receiving and unpacking of goods, verifying identification and quantity, inputting records of goods, rejecting damaged, excess or misdirected goods
- Counting, verifying and storing materials in proper location according to factor identification
- Maintaining inventory
- Keeping stockroom and warehouse nice and orderly
- Filing and maintaining documents as required
- Preparing stock kits for production
- Auditing contents of kits and stock
- Releasing work order kit in MRP system
- Issuing work order kit to production
- Closing work orders and ensuring work orders are kept current through ongoing monitoring of the process
- Shipping activities include checking goods against shipping documents; packing goods for shipment according to specification; verifying identification and quantity of products; preparing bills of lading; posting weigh and shipping charges; maintaining inventory of packaging supplies
- Utilizes small hand tools, proportioned scales, and operates material handling equipment including forklifts, skids, pallet handlers, and hand trucks
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience as a Stockroom Clerk within the medical device or aerospace industries. Experience with shipping and receiving is a must. Great Plains experience helpful but not required.
BIOLASE offers the opportunity to be part of a company that continues to grow based upon its existing reputation for innovative, disruptive, and practice-enhancing products. If you would like to be considered for this opening, please apply online.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W/ Vets / Disabled)