Practice Development Specialist - Los Angeles North
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
The Practice Development Specialist is responsible for developing productive, long-term relationships with customers, partnering with, educating them and developing their practices to deliver on the BIOLASE value proposition, and increasing sales of BIOLASE consumable products and services within the assigned region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for sales goal attainment within current customer base in prescribed geographic region, which may require direct and/or indirect sales activities.
- Develop long-term, service-oriented and productive relationships with customers.
- Facilitate and ensure successful integration of BIOLASE technology into customer practices and delivery of its value proposition.
- Maintain regular contact with current customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with solutions and support, including making efforts to rehabilitate customer engagement and utilization of BIOLASE products.
- Display or demonstrate products, consulting on solutions and value proposition.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules.
- Complete customer order forms and leasing documents as necessary.
- Participate in trade shows and other events as assigned.
- Conduct a minimum of six learning events (e.g., Lunch and Learns) per month, as applicable.
- Complete and submit Weekly Plans, Monthly Top 10 Target Lists, Quota Attainment Plans, Sales Funnel Worksheets, expense reports and other reports as directed in a timely
- Document office visits per company process (in CRM system, assigned applications, etc.)
- Investigate and leverage company resources to resolve customer challenges.
- Train new customers including dental practitioners and affiliated office staff on product use.
- Travel as needed to meet with customers and participate in meetings and/or other activities -
normal and regular travel may require significant days away from home.
- Represent BIOLASE in a professional and responsible manner at all times.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; and minimum of five years demonstrated successful sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience with specific domain
experience. Knowledge of dental clinical and practice/business aspects strongly preferred.
BIOLASE offers a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a company that continues to grow based upon its existing reputation for innovative, disruptive, and practice-enhancing products. If you would like to be considered for this opening, please apply online.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W / Vets / Disabled)