- Irvine, CA, USA
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for the management and control of inventory in the stockroom/warehouse. Also responsible for processing material movement transactions and work order kitting processes in a timely manner, and maintaining accurate inventory control counts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for processing all material transactions and physical movement of materials received from shipping inspection into the stores/warehouse area. Must be familiar with inventory control transactions (store issues, and location to location transfers) in an ERP system
- Responsible for kitting material to work orders issues to the stores area from the production planner. Tasks include pulling the necessary materials per the bill of material (first in/first out process) and processing the necessary transaction in GP to issue material to the work orders. Also works wtih production planner on any material shortages
- Process bin to bin location transfers to stock material on the production lines as required to fill Kanban bins. This includes physically moving and stocking materials on the various production lines and processing those transactions timely and accurately
- Requires monthly/daily cycle counts on selected items in the stores area. Ensuring inventory count accuracy is a critical part of this position
- Inventory Transaction Accuracy
- Inventory Accuracy
- Factory Support effectiveness
- Strong background in inventory control
- Familiar with GP or ERP inventory transactions - stock issues, receipts to stoc, work order kitting and part issuing
- Cycle counting
- First in Firs out controls on inventory transactions
- Understanding of lot and serial number controls on parts
- FedEx and UPS systems shipping background a plus
- At least 4 years of experience working in the strockroom/warehouse operations within a medical device or aerospace company
- Lean Manufacturing training a plus
BIOLASE offers the opportunity to be part of a company that continues to grow based upon its existing reputation for innovative, disruptive, and practice-enhancing products. If you would like to be considered for this opening, please apply online.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W/ Vets / Disabled)