Business Development Specialist (Outbound Calling)
- Irvine, CA, USA
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment,
including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
Working with assigned Outside Sales Reps in an administrative and lead generating capacity. Builds and maintains customer relationships, and manages transactions as necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business. This role is very tactical, and requires a responsible, organized, very structural individual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Utilizing prospect lists, makes 100-150 outbound phone calls daily to current, and potential customers to initiate leads. set up meaningful meeting opportunities, fills events, and input appropriate information into CRM, and Auto Dialer regarding leads for the assigned outside sales reps.
- Participates in the development and generation of leads including setting up in-office presentations, and fills events for designated outside sales reps and their events.
- Enters lead data, new client data and other sales data for current customers into CRM including information provided to them by the outside sales team.
- Refers leads for large or complex sales to Outside Sales personnel. Collaborates with Outside Sales personnel as needed to close direct sales-if needed.
- Develops and manages relationships with current and prospective clients to promote additional business and ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Documents leads and status as necessary to maintain accurate forecasts.
- Contacts prospects who have made sales inquiries.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
Computer literacy; should be proficient in all MS Office applications.
Knowledge of CRM or other business communications products preferred.
- Familiar with Outbound Auto Dialer Systems
Strong customer relationship building and organizational skills
Superior interpersonal and verbal communication skills
A high level of persuasiveness, assertiveness, empathy and ego-resilience
The ability to handle a high volume of customers in an accurate and timely manner
Solid multi-tasking abilities; the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Proficiency in problem solving and seeing issues through conclusion/resolution
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced setting with minimum supervision
BIOLASE offers the opportunity to be part of a company that continues to grow based upon its existing reputation for innovative, disruptive, and practice-enhancing products. If you would like to be considered for this opening, please apply online.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W/ Vets / Disabled)