- Irvine, CA, USA
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for processing all material transactions for inventory movement in our ERP System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Following GP material transaction work instructions, process all material transactions for movement of materials from QC, store issues, kit issues, and various other transactions.
- Assist in issues of materials to support manufacturing floor build requirements.
- Assist in daily and monthly cycle count transactions.
- Ensure every item of stock makes it to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves.
- Coordinate with purchasing on kit and line shortages.
- Process all inventory transactions including material transfers and work order kitting.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of inventory control and warehouse transactions experience within a medical device manufacturing environment. Strong background monitoring stock levels in the warehouse and production lines, and knows when to replenish stock. Must be very accurate and thorough processing transactions in an ERP system.
BIOLASE offers the opportunity to be part of a company that continues to grow based upon its existing reputation for innovative, disruptive, and practice-enhancing products. If you would like to be considered for this opening, please apply online.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W/ Vets / Disabled)