- Cromwell, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
The Shipping Coordinator has the responsibility for coordinating all activities relating to the packaging, processing and shipping of all products. Must ensure accuracy of shipments, proper packaging and accuracy of shipping transactions. Must be familiar with FedEx and UPs shipping software, packing lists, bill of ladings and international shipping document requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
• Review daily sales orders for processing to ensure products are being shipped on time based on order dates.
• Pulls all necessary materials/parts/finished goods for shipment based on order requirements and FIFO requirements to ensure proper parts, serial numbers and expiration dates for the items prior to packaging.
• Ensure products are packaged safely and accurately for shipment.
• Processes all packing list for all shipment using FedEx, UPS or International Freight Forwarder documents.
• Ensure each shipping transaction is processed accurately and timely.
• Maintains and is responsible for all shipping record retention.
• Works with purchasing to ensure all packaging materials are ordered and stocked as needed.
• Ensures shipping area is kept organized and clean and follows all related company procedures.
We are looking for a high energy individual with the ability to multi-task and meet shipping deadlines. Must have experience with international FedEx and UPS shipping. Must have forklift certification and the ability to lift and move/push up to 50 lbs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
BIOLASE offers the opportunity to be part of a company that continues to grow based upon its existing reputation for innovative, disruptive, and practice-enhancing products. If you would like to be considered for this opening, please apply online.
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W/ Vets / Disabled)